At STRATA, we strive to provide you with the helpful tools and resources – including these convenient financial calculators which allow you to print and/or download your custom reports.
RETIREMENT FINANCE CALCULATORS
- Taxable vs. Tax Deferred vs. Tax Free InvestmentThe Taxable vs. Tax Deferred vs. Tax Free Investment calculator is designed to help compare a normal taxable investment, a tax deferred investment and tax-free investment.
- Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) CalculatorRequired Minimum Distribution (RMD) for Current Year – The IRS requires that you withdraw at least a minimum amount – known as a Required Minimum Distribution – from some types of retirement accounts annually, starting the year you turn age 70 ½. Determining how much you are required to withdraw is an important issue in retirement planning. Use this calculator to determine your Required Minimum Distributions.
- 72t CalculatorThe IRS Rule 72t allows for penalty free, early withdrawals from retirement accounts. Use this calculator to determine your allowable 72t Distribution and how it can help fund your early retirement.
- Traditional IRA CalculatorHow can contributing to a Traditional IRA help you in your retirement?
- Roth IRA CalculatorUse this Roth IRA calculator to compare the Roth IRA to an ordinary taxable investment.
- Roth IRA Conversion CalculatorThe Roth IRA Conversion Calculator will show the advantage, if any, of converting your IRA to a Roth.
- Roth vs. Traditional IRA CalculatorUse the Roth vs. Traditional IRA Calculator to determine which IRA is right for you.