At STRATA, we strive to provide you with the helpful tools and resources – including these convenient financial calculators which allow you to print and/or download your custom reports.
RETIREMENT FINANCE CALCULATORS
- Taxable vs. Tax-Deferred vs. Tax-Free InvestmentThe Taxable vs. Tax-Deferred vs. Tax-Free Investment calculator is designed to help compare a normal taxable investment, a tax-deferred investment, and tax-free investment.
- Required Minimum Distribution (RMD)Use the Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) calculator to determine your RMD for the current year. The IRS requires that you withdraw at least a minimum amount from some types of retirement accounts annually, starting the year you turn age 72 (70½ if you attained age 70½ before 2020). Determining how much you are required to withdraw is an important issue in retirement planning.
- 72t Withdrawals The IRS Rule 72t allows for penalty-free, early withdrawals from retirement accounts. Use this calculator to determine your allowable 72t distribution and how it can help fund your early retirement.
- Traditional IRA The Traditional IRA calculator will show how contributions to a Traditional IRA may help you in your retirement.
- Roth IRA The Roth IRA calculator will compare a Roth IRA to an ordinary taxable investment.
- Roth IRA Conversion The Roth IRA Conversion calculator will show the advantage, if any, of converting your IRA to a Roth.
- Roth vs. Traditional IRA Use the Roth vs. Traditional IRA calculator to determine which IRA is right for you.