STRATA Trust Company, a subsidiary of Horizon Bank, SSB, has an immediate opening for a full-time Client Service Specialist in our Waco office. In this role you will champion the service provided to our existing clients, new clients, and business partner relationships by assisting with any product or service-related questions, account questions, investment questions, issues, and problem resolutions. As a Client Services Specialist, you will build and nurture strong personal relationships with clients and financial professionals to deliver the ultimate client experience. Meanwhile, you will have the full support of a highly experienced team that will provide you with training, direction, and other support to cultivate your role within the team.
What success looks like as a Client Services Specialist:
• Client issues and questions are resolved in a timely manner, at the appropriate level
• Client satisfaction increases as a result of your interactions
• Teammates can rely on you to get things done and support them
STRATA is proud to be a trust company and alternative asset IRA custodian whose culture is driven by strong values and a long-term vision. We not only offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, we also work to foster lasting relationships with our team members, clients, and shareholders. These relationships form the bedrock of our success.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
This position is an integral part of our Client Experience team and works closely with clients, account representatives, investment sponsors, and internal teams to ensure that client requests, daily metrics, and office projects are successfully completed in a timely manner. It is expected that this individual will grow to possess a basic knowledge of STRATA’s work profile and will take on a larger role as time and desire permits.
• Work directly with clients and financial professionals to effectively manage their needs and preferences
• Communicate with clients via telephone, email, or in-person to address concerns
• Answer client questions or concerns in an informative and professional manner
• Exhibit expert knowledge regarding the products and services offered by STRATA
• Assist with client complaints and work to find resolutions
• Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the client experience
• Seek assistance and report issues to upper management
• Maintain a positive work environment
• Adhere to all compliance/risk procedures and follow corporate and industry policies and protocols
• Other duties as assigned and/or taken on
AM I THE RIGHT FIT?
We are searching for self-motivated individuals with a great attitude and proven success in their experience to join our team. The ideal candidate possesses:
• Associates Degree, or 2-5 years equivalent work experience in financial services or similar industry, with demonstrated reliability, skills, aptitude, and abilities to perform the duties of this position.
• Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to client satisfaction
• Must have a positive, patient and friendly attitude and enjoy working with people
• Exceptional organizational skills required
• Ability to prioritize and work well under deadlines
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Must be detail-oriented, proactive, and results-driven
• Aptitude for accuracy and detail
• Ability to resolve minor issues independently or with minimal assistance from manager
• Prior bank or financial service experience preferred
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office– Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Knowledge of investments or experience with investment processing is a plus, particularly if it includes real estate or other alternative asset transactions.
All full-time employees are eligible to participate in our healthcare plans including medical, dental & vision; life/AD&D insurance, our robust 401k plan, and paid time off.
Our trajectory of growth is exciting, and we are ready to take it to the next level with high-energy go-getters who love to work in a fast-paced environment and be valuable contributors to our future growth and success. That is just part of the reason that STRATA Trust Company is such a great place to work!
If you think that you could be the perfect fit, please apply now. Submit your resume and contact information for consideration. Good luck, and we look forward to hearing from you!
At STRATA Trust, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure this we seek talented, qualified people for all of our career opportunities, regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state and/or local laws. STRATA is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.