STRATA Trust Company is a fast-growing self-directed IRA custodian which serves individuals and institutional clients nationwide that invest in alternative assets using their retirement funds. Self-directed IRAs allow individuals to save for retirement by providing a wider array of investment options than banks and brokerage firms. Investments include alternative investments such as real estate, trust deeds, precious metals, private equity and debt offerings, as well as crowdfunding and other investment portals, and more. As a subsidiary of Horizon Bank based in Austin, Texas, the company is regulated by federal and state banking authorities.
We have an immediate opening for a Client Services Specialist in our Waco office. In this role you will champion the service provided to our existing and new client and business partner relationships by assisting with any product or service-related questions, account questions, investment questions, issues, and problem resolutions. As a Client Services Specialist you will build and nurture strong personal relationships with clients and financial professionals to deliver the ultimate client experience. Meanwhile, you will have the full support of a highly-experienced team that will provide you with training, direction, and other support to cultivate your role within the team.
Our trajectory of growth is exciting, and we are ready to take it to the next level with high-energy go-getters who love to work in a fast-paced environment and be valuable contributors to our future growth and success. That is just part of the reason that STRATA Trust Company is such a great place to work!
What success looks like as a Client Services Specialist
• Client issues and questions are resolved in a timely manner, at the appropriate level
• Client satisfaction increases as a result of your interactions
• Teammates can rely on you to get things done and support them
• Work directly with clients and financial professionals to effectively manage their needs and preferences
• Communicate with clients via telephone, email, or in person to address concerns
• Answer client questions or concerns in an informative and professional manner
• Exhibit expert knowledge regarding the products and services offered by STRATA
• Assist with client complaints and work to find resolutions
• Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the client experience
• Seek assistance and report issues to upper management
• Maintain a positive work environment
• Adhere to all compliance/risk procedures and follow corporate and industry policies and protocols
• Other duties as assigned and/or taken on
Specific requirements include:
• Associates Degree, or 2-5 years equivalent work experience in financial services or similar industry, with demonstrated reliability, skills, aptitude, and abilities to perform the duties of this position.
• Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to client satisfaction
• Must have a positive, patient and friendly attitude and enjoy working with people
• Exceptional organizational skills required
• Ability to prioritize and work well under deadlines
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Must be detail oriented, proactive, and results driven
• Aptitude for accuracy and detail
• Prior bank or financial service experience preferred
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office– Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Knowledge of investments or experience with investment processing is a plus, particularly if it includes real estate or other alternative asset transactions.
All full-time employees are eligible to participate in our healthcare plans including medical, dental & vision; life/AD&D insurance, our robust 401k plan, and paid time off.
We think it’s a pretty sweet opportunity! If you think that you could be the perfect fit, please apply now. Submit your resume with salary history and contact information for consideration. Good luck and we look forward to hearing from you!
STRATA Trust Company is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer of protected veterans, women, minorities, and individuals with disabilities.