As a Client Services Associate you will build and nurture strong personal relationships with clients and financial professionals to deliver the ultimate client experience. Meanwhile, you will have the full support of a highly experienced team that will provide you with training, direction, and other support to cultivate your role within the team.
This role will work closely with individual clients, business providers, and internal team members, to ensure the services received by clients are professional, precise, and efficient. The position requires heavy phone time, e-mail interaction, research, and strategic thinking. We are looking for individuals who are client service oriented, energetic, self-motivated, comfortable with technology and enjoy working in an ever-changing industry.
Our trajectory of growth is exciting, and we are ready to take it to the next level with high-energy go-getters who love to work in a fast-paced environment and be valuable contributors to our future growth and success. That is just part of the reason that STRATA Trust Company is such a great place to work!
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Client issues and questions are resolved in a timely manner, at the appropriate level
- Client satisfaction/NPS increases as a result of your interactions
- Teammates can rely on you to get things done and support them
- Work directly with clients, and financial professionals to effectively manage their needs and preferences
- Communication with clients by handling inbound and outbound calls, email, or in person, to address concerns
- Work with clients to handle general or complex questions regarding their IRA account
- Operations related tasks as needed, including credit card processing and transaction verifications
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive improvements that positively impact the client experience
- Collaborate with management to resolve client issues and concerns
- Become a subject matter expert on products, processes, and services offered by STRATA
- Maintain a positive work environment
- Aligning and partnering with internal teams to meet and exceed client needs
- Ensuring operating procedures have been followed
- Completing 6–7-week training process, which includes Ascensus IRA online training.
- Adhere to all compliance/risk procedures and follow corporate and industry policies and protocols
- Responsible for maintaining individual and team service level expectations
- 80/20 split between individual workload and collaborative workload
- Other duties as assigned and/or taken on
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to client satisfaction
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with clients
- Exceptional organizational skills required
- Patience, professionalism, and empathy
- Ability to prioritize and work well under deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to collaborate with teammates and other functional areas to resolve issues
- Must be proactive and results driven
- Prior bank or financial service experience preferred
- Basic computer skills, website navigation and other software
- In-depth understanding of products and services
- Knowledge of investments or experience with investment processing is a plus, particularly if it includes real estate or other alternative asset transactions
- Office cubicle environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the customer service industry
- Experience working within financial services or similar industry
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE ON THE STRATA TEAM?
Our commitment to our employees goes beyond base pay—it includes the tangible things like salary, benefits, and special employee programs such as training & development, wellness, and flexible sick time. Equally important are the intangible factors like challenging work, a community focused mindset, and the opportunity to grow professionally. We do not hire resources; we invest in people.
Benefits available to you include:
- Health coverage options including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Wellness Program that incentivizes you with premium cost savings
- Employee Assistance Program to help you with life’s challenges
- Basic Group term Life and AD&D to protect you and your family
- The opportunity to become a shareholder of the Bank through our 401k Retirement Plan
- Discounts on Pet Insurance
- Time off policies meant to support your work-life balance
This is a great opportunity to start your career in financial services! If you think that you could be the perfect fit, please apply now. Submit your resume with salary history and contact information for consideration. Good luck and we look forward to hearing from you!
At STRATA Trust, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure this we seek talented, qualified people for all of our career opportunities, regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state and/or local laws. Horizon Bank is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.